Single Phase Panels – CBM
One of the most critical situations in pump operation is dry running. In dry running situations a current decrease is detected. This reduction of consumed current is measured by the PS-R electronic relay fitted to the protection panel: When the preset undercurrent value is reached it switches the pump off.
- Thermal memory that memorises heating and cooling cycles of the motor.
- Automatic reset, adjustable from 2 to 240 minutes.
- Indication of tripping cause.
- Control point for pressure switch, buoy, programmer…
- Includes: circuit breaker 1P+N, PS electronic relay, contactor, LED’s and on/off switch.
WITHOUT LEVEL SENSORS
- Dry running by monitoring undercurrent.
- Overload with thermal memory.
- Overvoltage (+ 15%) .
Equipment with halogen-free wiring