One of the most critical situations in pump operation is dry running. The solution offered by FANOX single-phase protection panels is based on measuring the undercurrent. In dry running situations a current decrease is detected.
This reduction of consumed current is measured by the PS-R electronic relay fitted to the protection panel: when the preset undercurrent value is reached, it switches the pump off.
- Thermal memory of motors heating and cooling cycles.
- Automatic reset, adjustable from 2 to 240 minutes for well filling,
- Indication of trip cause.
- Control point for pressure switch, buoy, programmer…
- Includes: circuit breaker 1P+N, PS-R electronic relay, contactor, LEDs and on/off switch.