EXPORT AREA MANAGER
Working closely with the Sales Manager, the Export Area Manager takes ultimate responsibility for the entire customer service on a given area. This person is expected to be responsible for the expansion, prospecting and sales management of the equipments and solutions, as well as after-sales service. Be responsible for ensuring compliance with sales targets and margins.
The role of the Export Area Manager will include:
– To develop a strategic Sales Plan describing the annual goals for the Area (month by month) and the actions to achieve them.
– To search and contact potential customers. Target generation of new business from the Area.
– Prospecting, business trips and creating new business relationships with international clients.
– To achieve corporate revenue target for the business. Development and maintenance of the sales lead source.
– To be aware of competition and market trends and to produce a monthly competitor analysis report of the Area, including offers, potential orders…
– Any other duties required
We offer the challenge for professional development and career plan. Join a very dynamic and young team with many opportunities for promotion.
We´re thinking in a person with strong commercial experience preferably in the electricity sector, customer-based and results orientated, that is consistent and hardworking and that moves by the achievement of the objectives set. Demonstrated experience in opening markets and marketing of electronic components or equipment. Excellent English comunication skills, other language is a plus. We welcome any knowledge of the electrical industry worldwide. Ready to intensely travel internationally to sell protection and control equipment..
Send us your Curriculum Vitae: email@example.com