Panels for submersible three phase Pumps – CBT
- Thermal memory that memorises heating and cooling cycles of the motor.
- Automatic reset for well filling and adjustable from 2 to 75 minutes.
- Indication of tripping cause.
- Control point for pressure switch, buoy, programmer…
- Includes: circuit breaker 3P or 3P+N, PF electronic relay, contactor, LED’s and on/off switch.
- Models with a metal case also include voltmeter, ammeter and cos φ meter.
The cosine of phi (cos φ) is the value of the cosine of the phase angle between the voltage and the intensity of the electrical current. This oscillates from a value slightly below 1 for a full load operating motor to almost 0 when it is dry running.
WITHOUT LEVEL SENSORS
- Dry running by monitoring cos φ
- Overload with thermal memory
- Phase loss/imbalance
- Incorrect phase sequence
Equipment with halogen-free wiring