Three Phase Panels – CBT
- Thermal memory of motors heating and cooling cycles.
- Automatic reset for well-filling. Adjustable from 2 to 75 minutes.
- Trip cause indication.
- Control point for pressure switch, buoy, programmer…
- Includes: circuit breaker 3P or 3P+N, PF-R electronic relay, contactor, LEDs, and on/off switch.
- Models with metal enclosures also include voltmeter, ammeter, and φ meter.
The cosine of phi (Cos φ) is the cosine value of the phase angle between the voltage and the intensity of the electrical current. This oscillates from a value slightly below 1 for a full load operating motor to almost 0 when it is dry running.
Therefore, in dry running situations, cos φ falls significantly. This reduction is monitored by the PF-R relay installed in FANOX three-phase protection panels, meaning that when it falls beneath the adjusted value, the panel shuts down the pump and protects it from damage.