Pump Protection Relay
Single phase by Undercurrent – PS-R
Without requiring any external detectors like level electrodes, it monitors the load of the motor and stops it before an expensive breakdown occurs.
- Without requiring a level sensor to detect dry running.
- For single phase motors from 3 to 16 A and over. Cable feed through.
- Precise motor heating and cooling memory reproduce its thermal image.
- Visual indication of tripping cause.
- Adjustable reset time for I<.
Some of the most common applications in domestic, industrial, and agricultural installations are as follow:
- Submersible pumps: water supply, irrigation, well dewatering, petrol stations…
- Surface pumps: sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, pressure sets, fire-fighting equipment…
- Other typical applications that require monitoring: belt drives, ventilators, conveyor belts…