Single phase by Undercurrent – PS-R
Without requiring any external detectors like level electrodes, it monitors the load of the motor and stops it before an expensive breakdorwn occurs.
- Without requiring level sensor to detect dry running.
- For single phase motors from 3 to 16 A and over. Cable feed through.
- Precise motor heating and cooling memory, reproduces its thermal image.
- Visual indication of tripping cause.
- Adjustable reset time for I<.
|Range IB (A)||
|V aux.115V||V aux.230V||
|PS11-R||Single Phase||12171||3 – 11||(1×230 V) 0,5 – 2||(1×230 V) 0,37 – 1,5|
|12164||3 – 11||(1×230 V) 0,5 – 2||(1×230 V) 0,37 – 1,5|
|PS16-R||12172||3 – 16||
|12163||3 – 16||
Some of the most common applications in domestic, industrial and agricultural installations are as follow:
- Submersible pumps: water supply, irrigation, well dewatering, petrol stations…
- Surface pumps: sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, pressure sets, fire-fighting equipment…
- Other typical applications that require monitoring: belt drives, ventilators, conveyor belts…