Three-phase Pump Protection Relay – P
Suitable where the undercurrent (running without load) is critical.
- Without requiring level sensors to detect dry running.
- For three-phase motors from 1 to 630 A and over. Cable feed through.
- Precise motor heating and memory, reproduce its thermal image.
- Visual indication of tripping cause.
- Manual, remote, and automatic reset.
The great advantage of the P Relay is that, without requiring any external detectors such as level electrodes, it monitors the motor’s load and stops it before an expensive breakdown occurs.
Some of the most common applications in domestic, industrial, and agricultural installations are as follow Submersible pumps: water supply, irrigation, well dewatering, petrol stations…
Surface pumps: sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, pressure sets, fire-fighting equipment… . Other typical applications that require monitoring: belt drives, ventilators, conveyor belts…
External Display Module
By means of this plug-in optional accessory, the relay status can be seen and reset from the exterior of the electrical panel board.
Easy to install. Size of a Ø22 mm push button.
Suitable for motor control centres (MCC) and panel boards.