Fanox Protection Relays approved by ENA UK
The Electricity Networks Association (ENA) has evaluated and approved Fanox Self-powered Protection Relays for overcurrent and earth fault protection.
After completion of a detailed technical analysis, ENA’s Protection Assessment Panel has approved Fanox protection relays and issued the corresponding Notice of Conformity No. 201.
FANOX SIA C Self-Powered Relay
- Instantaneous Overcurrent (50)
- Non-directional phase overcurrent (50/51)
- Instantaneous Earth Overcurrent (50N/G)
- Non-directional earth fault (50/51N/G),
- Lockout Relay/Master Trip (86),
Self-Powering from 10% of the system nominal current, NO external Power Supply needed.