Timers – MTR-10
Multifunction digital timer for control and automation systems in industry.
- Possibility of programming up to 9 different times. Each time can be set from 0,1 seconds to 99 hours.
- With built-in battery which allows timer to be programmed without connecting to auxiliary voltage.
- Complete battery discharge does not affect operation or adjustment settings.
- For control and automation systems in industry.
- Command contact with 5 programmable functions.
- 2 digit, 7 segment LED displays and push-buttons provide programming, and during operation allow for monitoring of the time period and review the programmed settings.
- 45 mm module size, 35 mm wide. DIN EN 50022-35 rail mounting.
|MTR-10||12110||Multifunction digital timer||24Vdc-ac and 230Vac|
|MTR-10||12111||Multifunction digital timer||48Vdc-ac|
|Time setting range||From 0.1 seconds to 99 hours|
|Accuracy||1% ± 10 ms|
|Number of different times per program||Up to 8 in cycle mode and 9 in no-cycle|
|Output contacts||1 relay with 2 timed change over contacts NO - NC|
|Switching power||Ith: 5A; AC15 - 250V - 2A; DC13 - 30V - 2A|
|Terminals: Max. section / Screw torque||2.5 mm2, No. 22 - 12AWG / 20Ncm, 1.8 LB – IN|
|Mechanical / electrical life||>20 x 106 operations / >105 operations|
|Power consumption||8 VA (230 Vac) – 1W (24 Vdc)|
|Protection degree / weight||IP40 front / 0.15 kg|
|Storage / operation temperature||-30°C +70 °C / -20°C +55°C|
- Initial state of outpout relays: energized (1H) or de-energized (1L)
- Working mode: cycle (C1) or non-cycle (C0)
- Number of different times per program: up to 8 in cycle mode and up to 9 in non-cycle.
- Time setting range: from 0,1 seconds to 99 hours
- Command contact