The ASE61850 Suite is a pack of applications that includes ASE 61850 Communications TestSet, , SCL Manager and IED Smart. These tools are able to help the user to configure, test and simulate IEC61850 devices in different scenarios.
The ASE 61850 Client Test Set simplifies access to IEC 61850 environments and devices. It identifies IEC 61850 devices and collects GOOSE messages and report data. It also supports Controls and Dynamic Datasets.
- Discovery of IEDs from the network
- Ed.2.0 SCL support
- Collection of data via Poll, Report and GOOSE
- Support of Dynamic Datasets and Control
- Highlighting of recent data updates into the point list
- View history of data changes for a variable
- Detailed logging of all transactions for analysis
Reporting and Polling
ASE 61850 Server Test Set enables simulation and monitoring of IEC 61850 servers and supports GOOSE and Sampled Value functions. It offers simulation of multiple Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) simultaneously.
- Simulation of standard IEC 61850-6 SCL files
- Supports Logical Nodes and Common Data Classes of substation, hydro, wind and DER Models
- Simulation of multiple IEDs
- Supports all IEC 61850 8-1 services
- Data simulation with millisecond accuracy
- Tree based view of simulated nodes
ASE 61850 SCL Manager is a vendor agnostic, comprehensive graphical tool that allows creation, configuration, viewing and editing of all substation elements and IEC 61850 Substation Configuration Language specification data models.
- Helps in creation, import and export of SCD/SSD/SED/ICD/IID SCL files with SLD Info.
- Enables creation of architectures for substations, wind/hydro power plants and distributed energy resources (DER), and definition of complete system specifications.
- Links different Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) and their logical functions to substation specifications.
- Supports IEC 61850 Ed. 1.0 and Ed. 2.0 and allows mapping IEC 61850 signals from one IED to another.