SIA-C Dual & SELF-POWERED OC&EF Protection Relays with standard transformers
SIA-C Self and Dual Powered Protection Relay is the most effective Protection Relays for SF6 RMU’s Secondary Distribution.
- The SIA-C is a overcurrent protection relay with self powered and dual powered (self + auxiliary) models.
- The relay is self powered using the operating current through three /5 (5VA) or /1 (2.5VA) standard current transformers fitted on the lines. These transformers are also used to obtain current measurements. Optionally, SIAC relay can be used with auxiliary power supply (24 Vdc, 230 Vac, 48 Vdc or 85-265 Vdc/ac). The equipment can be occasionally supplied by an external battery portable kit (KITCOM).
- Internal Commissioning battery as optional.
- 50, 50/51, 50N/G, 50/51 N/G, 86, PLC protection functions.
- 49T,CLP and 68 as optional protection functions.
- Specific test menu is provided.
- High electromagnetic compatibility.
- The installation and subsequent maintenance of batteries is eliminated. The operating costs of the centre are reduced.
- In self powered modes, the start-up of the relay from 0.1 times of the nominal current in three phases ensures capacity to trip at low energy levels.
- The line opening mechanism is activated either by means of a striker PRT, operated by the energy supplied by the relay itself, or by a coil using the TCM trip adapter in case it is necessary.
- There are bistable magnetic indicators which indicate the trip cause, maintaining their position even though the relay loses the supply (flags).
- Different sizes of SIA-C relay available by model list to fulfil all the needs of our customers and make the installation easier.
- SIA-C is fitted with the demand of current with the following characteristics:
- Number of records: 168
- Recording mode circular
- Sampling rate (interval): configurable through communications: 1 – 60 min
- Non-volatile RAM memory in order to store up to 1.024 events and 20 fault report, without power supply thanks to its internal RTC (Real time clock).
- KEMA CERTIFICATION