Communication Software for SIA & SIL protection relays
The SICom PC software has been designed and programmed to gain access to all of Fanox relays information, to modify the settings and configuration, check states and measurements and to analyse and save events and fault reports using a graphic-friendly user interface.
SICom software works with the Windows® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating system.
- General data reading: Complete model, Version, Serial number, etc.
- States reading
- Measurements reading
- Reading and changing settings
- Reading and changing configuration
- Reading and deleting events
- Reading and deleting fault reports
- Reading and deleting demand current (load data profiling)
- Reading and saving oscillographic records in Comtrade format
- Changing the user passwords
- Saving and Loading settings files
- Saving and Loading configuration files
- Saving events and fault reports
- Saving demand current (load data profiling)
- Date-time synchronization
- Configuring the communication parameters
- Reading and changing counters
- Commands for opening and closing the circuit breaker and block/unblock the recloser
- Configuration of the inputs
- Configuration of the outputs
- Configuration of the causes that start a Fault Report
The update of the software does not require any user´s action, this is, if the computer is connected to Internet, SICom updates itself when it is started.
It will allow you to prepare all the settings and relay configurations without having the relay connected to the PC (offline mode), reducing engineering and commissioning time.
SICom program uses Modbus protocol, so only the ports with this protocol can be used to establish the communication.