SIL-V Voltage & Frequency Protection / Synchronism Check Relay
For HV, MV and LV Distribution Systems and for Decoupling, Load shedding and Loss of main (Islading) Protection.
- Protection functions: 27(2), 27V1, 59(2), 59V2, 59N(2), ΔV/ΔT, 74TCS, BF, 52, 79, 81U/O(4), 81R(2), 86, 78, 25.
- Auxiliary power supply (24-110 Vdc / 48-230 Vac).
- 5 attempts of reclosing with 79 protection function (Recloser).
- Synchronism check: Voltage differences, frequency slip, angle differences, DLDB, DLLB, LLDB. (Function 25).
- Direct signalling/control of function 52 (Circuit Breaker) and function 79 (Recloser).
- Metalic box with high electromagnetic compatibility level (EMC) and wide range of operating temperatura.
- 5 oscillographic records, 20 fault reports and non volatile RAM memory: stores 200 events without power supply thanks to its internal RTC (Real Time Clock).
Hi-tech design that offers the greatest security and protection for Transformers or Electrical machines.
Loss of Mains (Islanding) detection
Loss of Mains (Islanding) occurs when part of the public utility network loses connection with the rest of the systems. If this situation is not detected, then the generator could remain connected, causing a safety hazard within network.
Automatic reconnection of the generator to the network may occur causing damage to the generator and the network.
SIL V protection relay detects this situation thanks to its voltage and frecuency functions focused on the Rate of change of frequency (ROCOF) method.