SIL-D OC&EF Directional Protection Relays
SIL-D relay protects against directional earth faults. It offers protection for neutral currents and optionally for installations with isolated neutral system.
- Overcurrent and directional earth fault protection relay.
- Auxiliary power supply (24-220 Vdc / 48-230 Vac).
- Protection functions: (2) 50 + 50/51 + (2) 50N/G + (2) 50N/51N/67N(1) + 52 + 50BF + 79 + 74TCS + CLP + 86 + 49T + 59N. Optionally, directional isolated neutral overcurrent (2) 67NI.
- It includes switch disconnector protection function by means of trip blocking. 5 attempts of reclosing with 79 protection function (Recloser). Direct signalling/control of function 52 (Circuit breaker) and function 79 (Recloser).
- Metallic box with high electromagnetic compatibility level (EMC) and wide range of operating temperature.
- 5 oscillographic records, 20 fault reports and non-volatile RAM memory: stores 200 events without power supply thanks to its internal RTC (Real Time Clock)