SIA-B Dual & Self-powered Relay OC&EF Protection Relays with specific transformers
Taking into account the new products that Fanox presents, internationally approved SIA-B relay points out. This self-powered overcurrent and earth-fault protection relay is designed to protect secondary transformer stations and distribution centers of electrical networks.
Fanox was one of the 1st manufacturers to design a Self Powered Relay. SIA-B has been designed with a very compact size, to cover all customer requirements and making the installation even easier.
The SIA-B is a Dual & Self Powered overcurrent protection relay using the operating current through three specific current transformers fitted on the lines. These transformers are also used to obtain current measurements. Optionally, SIA-B Relay can be used with auxiliary power supply (24 Vdc, 110 Vac or 230 Vac). The equipment can be occasionally supplied by an external battery portable kit (KITCOM).
- Protection functions: 50, 50/51, 50N, 50/51N. Optionally Trip block for switch disconnector , 49T and 49.
- Self powered: 3.2A, 6.4A, 12.8A, 25.6A, or 51.2A depending on the CT (X3).
- Auxiliary supply 24 Vcc/110 Vac/230 Vac.
- Internal commissioning battery.
- Reduced size and light weight, easy to install and saves costs.
- Low power cosumption (0.5W, 24Vdc).
- Non Volatile RAM memory in order to store up to 100 events.
- USB connection on the front, Modbus RTU protocol.
- Flag indicator for the trip.
- Starts-up from 0.4 Is of primary three phase using specific CTs.
How do the Selfpowered Relays work?