SIA-B Dual & Self-powered Relay OC&EF Protection Relays with specific transformers
- The SIA-B is a Dual & Self powered overcurrent protection relay using the operating current through three specific current transformers fitted on the lines. These transformers are also used to obtain current measurements. Optionally, SIAB relay can be used with auxiliary power supply (24 Vdc, 110 Vac or 230 Vac).
The equipment can be occasionally supplied by an external battery portable kit (KITCOM).
- Internal commissioning battery as optional.
- 50, 50/51, 50N, 50/51N protection functions.
- Trip block for switch disconnector + 49T + 49 as optional.
- Its compact size makes SIA-B really easy to install and its light weight helps the customer to save costs in transport.
- Low power consumption (0.5 W, 24 Vdc).
- Non-volatile RAM memory in order to store up to 100 events and 4 fault reports, without power supply thanks to its internal RTC (Real Time Clock).
- USB connection on the front (Modbus RTU communication protocol).
- There are bistable magnetic indicators which indicate the trip cause, maintaining their position even though the relay loses the supply (flags).
- In self powered modes, SIA-B starts-up from 0.4 Is of primary three phase current using specific CTs.
| PROTECTIONS FUNCTIONS
50 Phase instantaneous phase overcurrent
51 Phase inverse time overcurrent
50N Neutral instantaneous overcurrent
51N Neutral inverse time overcurrent (calculated)
49 Thermal image
49T External trip
Trip Block for switch disconnector
- SIA-B - (USER's MANUAL)
- SIA-B (INSTALLATION GUIDE)