Fanox, this year again, is attending Hannover Messe 2017
Fanox, this year again, is attending Hannover Messe, between the 24th and 28th of april 2017, one of the main exhibitions in the electrical sector worldwide.
Hannover Messe will allow Fanox to showcase the safest and most compacts Relays aimed at the electrical market.
Our Relays can be adapted to the technical specifications of customers allowing the best technical solution to meet their application and assembly needs. Protection is a priority for the Utilities and therefore, Fanox has invest huge effort in its customers’ requirements in order to develop a technological solution that supports their long-term business growth.
Some technical innovations to highlight in the evolution of our Medium Voltage relays:
- The power supply has been changed, it now has a single universal source that covers the whole range in communication.
- Added serial DNP3 protocol.
- Now available with horizontal mechanics + 2 signaling outputs.
Added DNP3 protocol in both serial and TCP / IP
Modbus implemented in TCP / IP
NEW RELAY: SIL-D
Brother of SIL-A is added the function 67N (Neutral Directional) and 67NA (Isolated Neutral)
This is the perfect occasion to take a closer look at our latest products and meet our key Engineers, establish perdurable commercial contacts and share your experiences with us.
You will find us at HALL 12 – G03
- FANOX has recently obtained the EAC Certification for the full range of Medium Voltage Protection Relays.
- Fanox, this year again, is attending Hannover Messe 2017
- Fanox entrenches his international strategy with a new approval.
- Xilinx, Fanox’s supplier, filmed a video about its technology applied to the SIC-A Protocol Gateway